A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states im looking for a roller to throw my engine and tranny in. I have an 04 black and im located near Rolla Mo, about 100mi from St Louis Missouri. Need it to look good cosmetically, or close to good, and have a clear title in hand! Will have cash in hand!!!! I really dont care what color it is as long as it is one color.

Thanks

·
Registered
773 Posts
I'll just type it here. It's all memorized. lol

Shell has 125,xxx on it. The motor grenaded due to overboost. The 03 6-speed has unknown miles.

The interior is out right now, but I still have it. I wanted to do a Spec V interior swap. The only thing I don't have is the carpet.

It has a no-name ebay n1 knockoff exhaust, bronze 17's and an Eibach rsb. It is lowered on koni yellow's with ground controls up front, stock struts in back.

·
Registered
773 Posts
U-Haul honestly isn't that bad. I used them to get it here from Louisville.

The car is actually not too far off of 44. I bet you could have the whole thing picked up and back in three hours. lol

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i just want to get this right. I found the se-r post. didnt find the spec-v's post. Are you saying you want 1000 for both?

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
I thought about it. I kept it because I wanted to keep it to turn it into something.

It definitely needs to be brought back to life.. that much is for sure.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.