A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help me fill in the blanks.
i want to get this tire shit all figured out.
fill in the blanks at the bottom of this message. i need to know what rims and tires i can get.... i need to know a range of compatible bolt patterns, tire sizes and offsets.

I decided i am going to not rush the shipping on my nismo rims. plus those tires and rims are unacceptable for the winter, there was a millimeter of snow, i was driving like 11 and i crash....WTF

Can anyone tell me where i can get a really cheap set of plain black winter rims? and i can get the tires....i really mean like "looks like hubcaps fell off" plain black. like 16's....lmao....

i need the dimensions i would need on the tire AND rim. this is soo complicated to me for some reason. are wheels for our car rare?

FILL IN THE BLANKS:

soo if i get 17's i would need...

wheel - a 17 inch wheel with a ______ bolt pattern with a ____mm offset???
tire - 215/45/17

and if i get 16's i would need????
wheel- a 16 inch wheel with a ______bolt pattern with a ____mm offset?
tire-__/__/__???

thank you soo much, this will make it easier for me to shop for my winter wheels.

the nismos are easy, go on ebay, type nismo sentra, click buy it now, wait.

aftermarket plain black rims i can probably find locally.

i want some GHETTO lookin 16's...with claudhopper tires that can drive up state to go snowboarding....if you didnt.....FILL IN THE BLANKS and post you answers for critique!

·
The Wheel Ninja
2,113 Posts
15's 195-55-15

16's 205-50-16

17's 215-45-17

dont worry about the offset as long as there over a 40 you will be fine...

the lug patter is 4x114.3 bore is 66.1 i beleive.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks bacon, that exactly what i was looking for.

i will be getting brembros before i turbo, yes jon, i will need to clear them. i do not ghetto rig anything except body work, not functional parts....like my wheels....they kinda keep me on the road....for the most part....hehe

·
The Wheel Ninja
2,113 Posts
no problem... just make sure you dont abuse those sidewalks anymore...

they didnt do anything to you! haha...

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i actually took out a cobblestone curb...my front wheel was on their lawn....i just laughed, opened my window, and smoked a cigarette on their front lawn...lol

where can i buy cheap 15 or 16 inch plain black rims....

i found 60 dollar each winterforce m+s tires or blizzak 60's for like 80

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
i actually took out a cobblestone curb...my front wheel was on their lawn....i just laughed, opened my window, and smoked a cigarette on their front lawn...lol

where can i buy cheap 15 or 16 inch plain black rims....

i found 60 dollar each winterforce m+s tires or blizzak 60's for like 80

I know of no 15 or 16 inch steelies that will clear brembos. You can buy cheap steelies at Shea Stadium Junkyards or something of that sort near you.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah, i noticed that i can get a really cheap setup if i go 15's....i might have to not worry about that for now, and assume i will not be taking the turboed spec v w/ brembros out in snow everrr....lol

ive got the sizes now. i was hoping someone knew of an awesome place i could get cool looking, plain black painted 15s, or 16s overnighted

1 - 9 of 9 Posts