A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
3K views 54 replies 18 participants last post by  B15NewYork 
#1 ·
Hey there people, I know alot of you are getting your new intake manifolds in the mail shortly and you will have your stock one lying around taking up space.

I am more than willing to take them off your hands, 03 and up only please!

Thank you!

#3 ·
hmmm...interesting

#13 ·
A myriad of things, I am attempting to shave and polish, powdercoat, etc... Artwork for the B15 crowd!

FYI I have an '02 made in 10/01 that had the newer pvc inlet, rocking 2jr vac block

Is this some sort of money making scheme?
Oh that's interesting, but I said 03 and up just for my security, alot of people don't know the difference. It's not a scheme by any means, if I make money on anything it will be peanuts just to cover materials/costs.

If price is fair you can buy mine

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Shoot me a price shipped to NY 11436. If it works for me I'll take it!

#12 ·
If price is fair you can buy mine

#21 ·
You should just post a price you are willing to pay shipped... that would make it quite a bit easier than everyone pming you to negotiate

#23 ·
For 35 bucks I'll keep it... it'll cost at least half that to ship the damn thing!

#28 ·
+1

#30 ·
I'll sell my spare upper for $35 +shipping.

#35 ·
i dont know i want the exterior to look nice with maybe a minor port and polish inside.

how many hours would that take you if you pm'd me some pics of completed ones i would have an idea of what it would look like later, and would be willing to negotiate a price per hour worked on say 16$? depending on product qualtiy after.

#40 ·
see i experimented with the exterior of my IM i wanted it to look shinny and nice and well now it looks like shit so thats the last time i ever try something like that again.
which is why i was going to send it to you cause im sure it cant turn out worse then what i did ( my back up IM is what i am sending you) then i would have a nice looking one

i am mostly look to improve the exterior look because i really dont like how it looks i would like it shiny or something else i just hate that texture lol which is why i liked this idea.

#48 ·
WTF? u have issues dude.

The intake manifold is made out of cast aluminum, bolted to the engine block and "feeds" air to the engine. Therefore making it a NON wear item. Better for you.

Jackhole. before u ask, that = half jack ass half asshole. Welcome to the site Mr Smart ass.

#49 ·
Aww thank you I had no idea. It's bolted to the engine block? No way!! Does air also go through it? I just found it dumb that you came along and randomly decided to LOL because I gave the mileage on an intake. I'm gonna text him pics anyway to show condition, because it's the only real way. Also, don't get mad. It's the internet bro, it ain't real life lol. Have a good one

#50 ·

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.