A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have VERY strong feelings about some things.

One of those things is punk behavior...like bullying people over the internet, or threatening them...over the internet. It's dumb.

This is meant for EVERYONE who it applies to...especially those who don't like me, or have a problem with my posts.

Punks:
1. KrotchChamp44

"...it's not about the parts-it's about the look and feel of the car as a whole" - Jason Whipple, Rotiform

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
no jerry needed, its very simple, 1-2 lights the fuck out and its going to take every member of b15u there to pull me off of him, I done listening to his bitch ass talk, now he has to make a thread to talk about me i do love the attention though

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You are the same guy who promised to send money to pay for people to get their t-shirts in the group buy...then ducked all my PMs once you got your own shirt right?

http://www.b15u.com/showthread.php?p=385043

So you owe me money...and technically, I guess I've kinda been waiting to see you.

"...it's not about the parts-it's about the look and feel of the car as a whole" - Jason Whipple, Rotiform

·
Registered
273 Posts
lmao not too get off topic but will there be b15 shirts at this bbq in ny... i have the sticker on my car but i want a shirt myself haha....that being said...back to the action :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
You are the same guy who promised to send money to pay for people to get their t-shirts in the group buy...then ducked all my PMs once you got your own shirt right?

QR25DE shirt group buy - Page 43

So you owe me money...and technically, I guess I've kinda been waiting to see you.
oh i owe you money? my bad lemme throw a few stacks your way since i was the motherfucker who started the shitstorm that got kevin to take notice my bad, if it werent for me yall wouldnt even have the fuckin shirts, id be more than happy to see you...

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
what you need ray? obviously you need some money 100, 200, fuck i'll give you a grand aint no sweat off my back, apparently you need it way more than i do goddamnit i hate losers (ray)

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
and since ashwin will probably ban me tomorrow as soon as he sees all this im guna keep bumping it the second i wake up so everyone can see what a bitch you are...night everyone:wave:

·
Registered
21 Posts
come on people, must we fight? You know...getting angry and upset never helps anyone...Kottkamp44: No need to act like you got something to prove man. It's really a waste of time.

Unclear_motives: what's the deal with calling out a thread without details? tell the full story.

We're civilized people in a somewhat civilized society...no need to create third world scenarios. Food isn't short, we aren't killing people to stay alive. Everyone plays a part that helps everyone else. One of you probably work in an industry that directly affects the other, but with a unanimous situation, it apparently blinds that fact. People, chill out, relax, enjoy the cars, life..and don't worry about the other guy.

·
Registered
273 Posts
what you need ray? obviously you need some money 100, 200, fuck i'll give you a grand aint no sweat off my back, apparently you need it way more than i do goddamnit i hate losers (ray)
send some my way if ur tryin to get rid of unneeded money hahaha jkjk :x

·
Registered
273 Posts
come on people, must we fight? You know...getting angry and upset never helps anyone...Kottkamp44: No need to act like you got something to prove man. It's really a waste of time.

Unclear_motives: what's the deal with calling out a thread without details? tell the full story.

We're civilized people in a somewhat civilized society...no need to create third world scenarios. Food isn't short, we aren't killing people to stay alive. Everyone plays a part that helps everyone else. One of you probably work in an industry that directly affects the other, but with a unanimous situation, it apparently blinds that fact. People, chill out, relax, enjoy the cars, life..and don't worry about the other guy.
man speaks the wildest truth...plus NYC aint the best place to get arrested for assault lol

1 - 20 of 173 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.