A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FB_IMG_1474992601262.jpg
Everything is up For Grabs. )2 Nissan Sentra ser spec v red interior. The car was a 3k motor build and a piston blew out the sidwall so the motor is shot. Anything else can be taken.
All stocks parts are up for grabs priced to sell!!
Aftermarket Parts Still Available include-

Magnaflow cat back exhaust with Meghan racing headers (cracked at a weld point clean; will throw them in the deal for free) and a hollowed post cat (doesnt throw any codes and will pass the visual)

Red spring raceland Coilovers that only have 1k on them
1475778355654.jpg

Black drag wheels sold but still have OEM spec v wheels

Full Red interior (cleaned every weekend and shampooed once a month when it ran, never smoked in)

Good 6 Speed Trans- Price- NEG

Okay, things that are sold
Black Drag BBS reps
Apexi AF tuner
Aem cai
Head and cams
Front Bumper
Door Handles

Everything else is up for grabs!!! Need this gone!! I can ship things (being shipping cost is paid) or I can Meet up.
Text Me or call me @ Nine08-3one9-eight9zero0

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
What condition is the steering wheel in???

·
Registered
9,036 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
Where did I miss that????

I have red interior. Take it. I'm only interested in the steering wheel.

·
Registered
9,036 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
If it's not super nice I won't want it. And it probably isn't.

But if it is I got dibs :nana:

He doesn't have to ship to you though. So. Never know

·
Registered
9,036 Posts
If it's not super nice I won't want it. And it probably isn't.

But if it is I got dibs :nana:

He doesn't have to ship to you though. So. Never know
True also I know for a fact I have a wheel you'd want

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Full Interior is still available as for the steering wheel I will take pictures when its light out tomorrow and post it. I had a cover on when it ran so I do not recall its condition. I do not think its bad but I wont sell anyone junk we all have a passion for cars and are all on the same team. If I can help someone out with there project I will.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As for just joining to sell, your right. I had the car for close to three years and had every nut and bolt apart in the motor as well as the chassis. Actually three times all due to different reasons. I never really joined forums when it ran but I figured what better place to see good parts be put to use then here. I am not out to one up anyone, just ask anyone who is already bought from me. just looking to see people get things they need over them sit and waste away in my driveway.

·
Registered
9,036 Posts
Also hiw are the headlights and taillights?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
headlights are good, slight oxidation from sitting but can be cleaned up as for the taillights the passenger side had gotten cracked in the moving process unfortunately in the lower corner. ill take pictures as well of the headlights and the damage to the taillights.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ill be calling it a night ill take the pictures in the morning any inquiries until then ill get to in the morning as well, thanks again for the time

·
Registered
9,036 Posts
ill be calling it a night ill take the pictures in the morning any inquiries until then ill get to in the morning as well, thanks again for the time
Have a good night man

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey guys, and for the coil-overs I spent 350 on them I would be willing to take 200 or 175 plus shipping. they have exactly 1k on them which in that time they were babied being I was still breaking my motor in

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Alright for those who already asked for parts here are the pics
20161221_121310.jpg 20161221_121319.jpg
here is the steering wheel, like I said I kept a cover on the whole time I owned it
20161221_121339.jpg
like I said the headlights are good just oxidized due to sitting I can give you details on stuff I used before that worked really well and lasted well over all the shelf stuff at aa or autozone and wont break the bank
20161221_121350.jpg 20161221_121356.jpg
Now for the tailights.. As I said before the passenger side took some damage in transporting it to my current apartment.

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
All yours Kaz ;)

Nice enough to grab. Just not nice as I am looking for. My current ones are nicer. I'll let you grab that one since it'll local. I'd grab it if it was local to me though just because it's nicer than most

·
Registered
9,036 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
1 - 20 of 41 Posts