A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Need the parts gone, I know theres people out there that have some broken parts, I know I did. You wont find out if I have it if you dont ask!!

- - - Updated - - -

The intake manifold was stock but already sold with the head, anything else you would need??

·
Registered
9,036 Posts
Need the parts gone, I know theres people out there that have some broken parts, I know I did. You wont find out if I have it if you dont ask!!

- - - Updated - - -

The intake manifold was stock but already sold with the head, anything else you would need??
What's done to the block I know you said you built it?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
The block has a fist sized hole in the side so I wouldn't be able to sell it. But I did a balance shaft delete, kept the stock crank pistons and connecting rods, but replaced all bearings seals and gaskets. I put in new timing components and oil pump, had c1 racing cams springs and had the head resurfaced and polished. Everything else was bolt ons such as the cold air intake lightweight flywheel (still available) stage two clutch, tuner, full exhaust, etc... when it finally started it was running super lean and it would only idle when I dumped fuel in with the tuner. instead of being smart and getting bigger injectors I left it alone and tuned it thought the whole rpm range (so i thought). after it broke in I opened it up and it broke free. when it did so it bounced off the limiter and i was about 200 rpm short of that so the car went back to stock tune and it blew a rod out the sidewall and the bsd and piston pieces blew out the bottom.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Do you still have the fuel door?

·
Registered
102 Posts
i need the rear seat upper seat-belt restrain covers (2x); you have?

·
The Wheel Ninja
2,113 Posts
Stand up guy! Bought his front bumper from him last month!

·
Registered
9,036 Posts
Did I hear price drop haha

·
Registered
9,036 Posts
Guys no more parts will be coming off this car. I know this due to I'm buying the car.
@Jon would the styrofoam from an 04 work for you I don't know how much of a difference there is. But I have 2 Styrofoam piece from my 2 04s that I don't use

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
I'm looking for the metal and styrofoam for my driveway queen. I can prob get one at junkyard after snow melts. I was kicking tires in case a really incredibly good deal on the inner bumper. I'm just debating what to do with my 02. I might shell it out or parts or build. It's a horrible addiction having to own multiple specv's! I also have been thinking of buying a white specv so I have red white n blue! I need intravention.

·
Registered
9,036 Posts
I'm looking for the metal and styrofoam for my driveway queen. I can prob get one at junkyard after snow melts. I was kicking tires in case a really incredibly good deal on the inner bumper. I'm just debating what to do with my 02. I might shell it out or parts or build. It's a horrible addiction having to own multiple specv's! I also have been thinking of buying a white specv so I have red white n blue! I need intravention.
I hear ya man I'm gonna be having 4 specs lol. A silver and blue 02. Also my silver/black 04 and a yellow 04 currently just using this one as parts for my other car

·
Registered
9 Posts
Axles in good shape? I need a set to do the 6 speed swap on my B13. Also, what about the gas pedal? I need a gas pedal with the connectors and pigtails (It is drive by wire throttle body correct)?

Brent

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
Axles in good shape? I need a set to do the 6 speed swap on my B13. Also, what about the gas pedal? I need a gas pedal with the connectors and pigtails (It is drive by wire throttle body correct)?

Brent
Just a little FYI....
02/03 and 04-06 have different gas pedals
And if you want to be able to use Uprev, you need 04-06 stuff.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just a little FYI....
02/03 and 04-06 have different gas pedals
And if you want to be able to use Uprev, you need 04-06 stuff.
Going in a B13 with Haltech Elite ECU to run the throttle body on my SR20VET motor out of an Xtrail GT. I just need to find a drive by wire throttle pedal that I can wire into my Haltech and get the throttle body working. I rather not swap out my VE N1 throttle body and go back to cable if I can help it. Any idea the difference in the pedals?

Brent

·
Premium Member
20,873 Posts
Going in a B13 with Haltech Elite ECU to run the throttle body on my SR20VET motor out of an Xtrail GT. I just need to find a drive by wire throttle pedal that I can wire into my Haltech and get the throttle body working. I rather not swap out my VE N1 throttle body and go back to cable if I can help it. Any idea the difference in the pedals?

Brent
04-06 are CAN bus
02-03 are not.

With a Haltech it may not matter. I don't know actually honestly.

Sounds like a cool car ;)

21 - 40 of 41 Posts